Today’s THE DAY our Sweet Kit program is RE-LAUNCHING – yay!
The design teamies and I will be sharing inspiration throughout the month using stamps, dies and delicious goodies contained in our quarterly kits!
Our first quarterly kit has a fall & winter theme, and I couldn’t wait to share this sparkly little gem with y’all! I created this card using items in the kit along with the Merry stamp set and Oval Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts die set (each sold separately)!
You can read all about the details of our Sweet Kits HERE and our Sweet Kits CLUB HERE!
This month’s kit contains all of these products:
(1) Exclusive Sweater Weather stamp AND die SET
(1) Exclusive Hot Chocolate Season stamp AND die SET
(1) Exclusive Winter Sprinkles Mix
(1) Exclusive Fall Sprinkles Mix
(4) yards Frosting Seam Binding
(4) yards orange & white Baker’s Twine
12″ orange pom-pom trim
12″ Creamsicle Seam Binding
(1) fall embossing folder
(1) package Scrapbook Adhesives double-sided foam snowflakes
(1) Kiwi Lane Ornament a-la-carte template
(2) large foam leaf shapes
(1) tube orange glitter
(1) tube crystal glitter
(1) Colorbox ink spot
(1) bottle glitter glue
(1) 8.5″ x 5.5″ sheet glitter paper
(6) sheets 8.5″ x 5.5″ cardstock (white, red, blue, orange, green, yellow)
(2) sheets 6″ x 6″ double sided patterned papers
(2) sheets of inspiration photos of projects created using items from the kit
PLUS, if you SUBSCRIBE to the KIT CLUB, you’ll receive $5 OFF each quarterly kit and a welcome gift valued at $15 which contains a PINK Scrapbook Adhesives My-Stik tape runner, a PINK stamp shammy, a PINK Paper Sweeties ink pen and a PINK Paper Sweeties Club Member button! When you’re a Sweet Kits Club Member, you’ll receive Frequent Shopper Rewards Stickers on your club purchase each quarter AND you’ll receive a special 10% off ANY regular price products carried in the Paper Sweeties on-line shop, the Paper Sweeties She Shed or at a stamp show (Kiwi Lane templates not included in this special discount offer)!
Give our Sweet Kit program a try … I know you’ll LOVE all these amazing products!!
Hop on over to see what our Sweet Kits Design Team has created to help spark your creativity:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz —> You are HERE!
The release design team and I will be sharing MORE projects with you on our regular posting days this month: October 14th, 15th & 16th. Until then, join us in our Facebook Group for daily inspirations and project shares!
Hugs – xoxo
How much is the kit and how much h for the club? I’m interested.
Pretty card! The kit looks awesome!